Keep Updated

Stay update with our latest news.

How would your clients cope if their vehicle was stolen?

In the last three years, the number of vehicles reported stolen has increased by more than 30% according to data seen by RAC insurance. Visit to find out more.

Motor insurance cover whilst abroad ?

As most of you are aware by now on the 31st October 2019 we will be leaving the EU. Up to this date you Certificate of Motor Insurance will cover you whilst driving in the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), Andorra, Serbia or Switzerland.

However after this date, should you require to drive outside of United Kingdom you will need to request a green card for the duration of your trip. Would you please therefore contact our office and give us details, in order for us to request the appropriate Green Card. A minimum of 15 days notice is required and this document will need to be carried with you.

Should you print this document yourself it should be printed on green paper

Please note that if the green card is not requested then your Motor Insurance Policy will be invalid when driving outside of the United Kingdom!

"Don't compromise your business - take advantage of our expertise to guide your decisions"